Monday, February 16, 2009

Wootness

All the glory to God...ALL of it...I'm going to sign my contract tomorrow to go teach in Korea for 2 years!! I'm so very excited and happy and marveling at how God brings things together and points you in the direction of the path He wants you to take. I've prayed a lot about his and talked to people in trying to seek God's will, and He's given me His perfect peace about it. It's not until August, but when I do start on this wonderful journey, I want it to be a time of a few things...more deeply discovering who my amazing God is, being humbled and brought low in order that God can be raised up and I can learn from my mistakes and those around me, putting everything I am into doing the Lord's work, growing my love for the people of Asia with a kind of love that Christ has for them, and, among many other things, doing ALL for Jesus.

All for Jesus...this sums up my life in 3 words or less. All- everything. Every little part. Everything I do, think, want, have, say, every breath, every place, every person, every everything! is for the one who died for me. It's for the one who loves me. It's for the one who calls me to be different and who calls me to take up my cross daily and follow Him. Since He has given everything for me to the point of His life, I have to give it back to Him.

Sometimes I feel so inadequate to do God's will...of course, it's not in any strength of mine that I do anything. My prayer is that God empties me of...me...and fills me with Himself so that out of my shines God in all His glory. I want to be a shinning light to all the world, but I can't do it without God. I want to be a tool He uses to reach the people of the world.

Well, here are more thoughts for the day. Things keep swirling in my head, and I keep falling deeper in love with God. Pray for me while I do His will.

Peace.

No comments: