Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back after a long time

It's been close to a month since I last posted...wow! All is going well. Everything is a bit hum drum, and I really want to look for a tutoring job.

God's been just as good as always and better! I've been reading in John about His amazing ministry on earth. Never once did Jesus take the glory for Himself, but he always pointed it back up to his Father. What humility. Never once did Jesus turn back on his mission to go to the cross to die for the sins of the world. What courage. He healed. What compassion. He saved. What love. He forgave. What grace. He did all this knowing that the hour was coming when he would be betrayed, beaten, spit on, mocked, and hung on a cross to die a slow and agnozing death. But in all this not ONCE did he say "This is too hard. I give up." I guess it's something we can look at and follow in our daily lives. There will always be trials and hard times, but we can get through them as Christ did. He looked at the bigger picture, the furthest purpose, and the end result, and we have to do the same.

Well, peace for now. Time to sit some more by myself doing nothing! :P

No comments: