Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life Verses

So, I have some "life verses" as people like to call them. I've been thinking...what should my life verse be. My life's motto is "all for Jesus"...that means everything I do, say, see, think, hear, etc. is for Him. An offering to lay at His feet. Something pleasing to Him. All I do makes me grow to be like Him. So my life's verse should be something like that...I want Jesus to come first and everything else that is given by Him will follow.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Seeking God first...and everything else follows. Hmmm...I think this one might be a good one. OF course, there are way too many verses to choose from, but God lets certain ones stand out. He's so amazing!

No comments: