Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jesus Is Mine!

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

Chorus: This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long;
this is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
angels descending bring from above echoes of mercy,
whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest;
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love.

I'm so glad that I have Jesus! I'm His child...a child of the King that rules over every single speck of dust on the earth and every single star in the sky. From the highest to the lowest, He is over all. The King that left His throne in pure love to show me the meaning of life...that a life lived for Him is more beautiful than anything that money can buy, more beautiful than the most breathtaking sunset, more beautiful than all the sparkling diamonds under the most brillian light...life for Christ is a constant song of praise. It is an echo of His mercy and grace. A peace without end and a home up in Heaven. Love given without measure or want in return. It's beautiful.

Jesus is mine! I am His. What a beautiful bond of love that I share with my Heavenly Father and my powerful King!

No comments: