Friday, February 6, 2009

How Can I Keep From Singing Your Praise!!

For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ. 2 Cor 1:5.

What an AMAZING promise. It just baffles me that a God so big, wonderful, perfect, amazing, holy, and so much more could love me! Could comfort me! Could bring peace to a heart that once held so much pain...but is now full of huge love for my Lord and Savior. He took my heart, trasnformed it, and made it His. I'm so in love with Him, and I wish that everyone else could know that enthralling love.

My heart has been going through some trials lately...I'm burdened and slightly confused. But it's just when I almost forget to seek God that He taps me on the shoulder, wraps His arms around me, and shares something from His Word that just reminds me that I'm not alone. I'm not here to face all these things on my own, because I can't in my own strength. BUT God can! The waves that seem so tall that they will drown me. The mountain that seems too big to climb. The giant that seems too big and strong to face...my God is taller, bigger, and stronger!!! My God is so great, so strong and so mighty, there's NOTHING my God cannot do!

So how can I keep from singing His praise? I can't!

No comments: