Wednesday, March 4, 2009

While I'm Waiting

What am I waiting for? To be done with school and head to Korea? To start my orphanage?

Why am I waiting to serve God?

I've been learning in the last while that I can't wait...I can't stop serving God even where I am. He's put me in the exact place that I'm in, and I HAVE to do things to redeem the time while I'm right where I am.

I guess I would consider it waiting because this part of my life if quite slow and I am waiting for God to put me somewhere else when He will, but that doesn't mean that my service to my Master has to be slow. I have to be reaching out to people, helping, encouraging, showing love, working hard at everything I do and doing it for God, telling people of Christ's love and salvation, and the list goes on and on. Just because I feel like I'm waiting for the next step in my life, doesn't mean I can stop and just stare. I have to keep working, keep pressing on, keep running, keep striving for the finish line and the crown.

I will not wait. I will give my all right here, right now, at all times.

While I'm waiting, I will serve you.
While I'm waiting, I will worship you.
I will not faint, I will run the race
While I wait.

No comments: