Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have

The new song I wrote...some of them have half made up melodies in my head, but yeah.

I have a shelter in my Lord whose voice can churn or calm the sea
He is my light when darkness falls my Lord’s a tower over me
I have no fear when faced with trials I know in Him I am secure
And when the mountain looms ahead with Christ its’ conquering is sure

I have a comfort in my God who lifts me up when I fall down
He gives a song to calm my heart and gives a smile to cure my frown
No man can move me from His love or pull me from His strong embrace
Upon the Rock I will be strong though every tempting foe I face

I have salvation through His name that gives me life forever more
Nothing can pluck me from His hand for I’ll reach Heaven’s glorious shore
And when I stand before His throne I’ll raise my hands with saints of old
We’ll sing His praise forever more before His throne on streets of gold

No comments: