Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where You Lead Me

I will follow.

I have...3 days of student teaching left! Then I'm DONE. I still have one more semester of acdemics, but I'm done student teaching forever! (hopefully) I have no idea what my grade will be, but I'm ok with whatever it is. I've given my best, and that is all that God or anyone asks of me. The grade He choose to let me have is just fine with me.

Sooo...one more semester and then the time is here. The time to *continue* following (because I have been doing so already) my Lord to wherever he might lead me. It's soooo exciting to think about. ANYWHERE in the whole world where people need to hear him, He take me there. Wherever it is, whatever I face, no matter how hard, I refuse to give up and be selfish, because God is coming back and the world needs to hear. Only a little more time on this earth, and then I'll be home. But during this time, I need to use it wisely. I need to use it ALL for God. Go into all the world. I will follow.

What about those times when it seems like the road is too hard or long and I feel very alone? Walk by faith. Faith is sometimes a hard thing to grasp and accept, but my faith is getting a whole lot stronger in my God, so I can follow Him even when I can't see or understand and trust in Him. It's a great thing to be able to do.

I'm applying for Korea this Christmas...we'll see if that's where God will lead. If not, I'm not worried! I'll get where He's going.

Have a great weekend, people! Peace.

No comments: