Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Whole World

I'm more inspired every day, more changed. I'm more moved, more pulled by the force of love. Love. What do I know of love? How do I show love? The questions are too deep for me to answer. I feel a love, but it's more hidden than I'd like. It's more trapped by selfishness that I don't claim, but rather that I strongly deny. But, it's there. More care for myself than for others. More love for the things of me than the things of the world around me. A world lost and alone, without the greatest gift of all that I already posses. Should I still hold it up inside of me and not release it? No. I should fight to spread it around. To share love to its fullest degree. To break free of me and share in what I have. Oh, I know a great deal about love. Oh, I show love. I know more than I share. It's pulling me out of myself and into God. I vow to work on letting it out so that it can be the wind of truth over the world. The heat that warms the cold hearts. To give of me until I am given...completely emptied. To show, to know, love.

No comments: