Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home

I'm going home! I'm so excited to see the parents and puppy and church friends! :D :D :D :D :D We're sitting at the airport right now just waiting for our flight to board (soon!) and then it'll be a long treck to Cincinati and then Seattle...there's a snow storm back home so who knows if we'll be delayed or what might happen. It seems we always run into problems on the way home for Christmas.

Well, the Lord will keep us safe if He chooses to. He's got us in His hand so there's really nothing to worry about. He gives good gifts to His children. Makes me wish for Heaven, my real home. I can't WAIT to go there!! :) I can only imagine what it will be like....aaahhh!

So here I go home! Very tired but ready to escape the usual for a while. I managed to fit everything in a very small duffle bag, and I didn't even NEED to bring it all. I think I'm well on my way to easy travel. Peace!

No comments: