Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks

Goodmorning! Thanksgiving has been going SMASHINGLY well! Exciting. We've been hanging out, eating tons of junk food, and of course, yesterday, we ate Thanksgiving dinner! Yum. 10 people, 1 new apartment, and lots of fun. I really honestly don't have much to say. This morning we had HUGE German pancakes...wow, I've never had them before, and they were MASSIVE! No Joke. But yum. We're going shopping for Black Friday today to see what we can get for cheap...probably nothing, but that's that.

Student teaching is almost over, and I found out that everyone thinks I'm doing really well! I was happy to hear that. I can't wait to be done it because that means I'm one step closer to being done school and then I can go see what God has planned for the rest of my life. THAT is something I'm excited about. I can't wait to see where He'll take me and what He'll have me to do.

So, I'm thankful for student teaching being almost over and going really well, all my awesome friends here for THanksgiving, Nathaniel Fox cause he's been such a great friend and an awesome testimony and strength to me, my amazing parents for all they've done for me, and obviously, my awesome God who I couldn't do anything or live without!
Well, that's all for now. Really, nothing exciting. Peace.

No comments: