Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday all! I didn't go to church this morning :( because I wanted to stay home and rest all weekend to try and shake this nasty ear infection. I think it's working! I woke up this morning and felt MUCH better and my ear only hurts a little now. So, hopefully the antibiotics keep working and I can get better soon!! I hope so at least...

This is something I wrote yesterday...just randomness from my head:

I go here and there. I do this and that. I do it not for God. My time, then, is wasted. The purpose is pointless. The hours are gone. Carried away on some whim of worldliness, never to return for my use. Never to be used again for God's glory and purpose. Wasted.The words I speak, the steps I take, the thoughts I think, the places I go. All of these for Him. For the one who matters most. For the sake of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. My will must be demolished, gone forever. Never to tug at my heart again. Never to lead me down the road of selfishness and foolish choices.I must be for Christ, and Christ alone. I must be for heaven. I must be for power over sin and death. I must be for reaching those who have yet to share in my wonderful joy. I must be for Jesus.

All for Jesus.

No comments: