Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whatever You're Doing

"Whatever You're doing inside of me

It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace

It's hard to surrender to what I can't see

But I'm giving in to something Heavenly"

This is what I feel like often. I want to surrender, but it's easier to hold onto the world that I can see. My life feels like everything is wrong. But then I remember that God had my every breath planned out before He even created the world. That's an amazing thought. No matter what I or any one else does, we can't change what God's going to do. We're not strong enough to fight against His perfect plan. Besides our strength, His way is perfect and He does good things for His children, so why would we want anything else but to fully surrender?

So, where am I in my life right now? On a path that is narrow. On a road that leads to Heaven. A born again Christian who wants to get to know the God that saved me on a much more personal level. My life takes crazy turns like on a roller coaster, but God is down at the control station pushing the buttons, and He has total control of what goes on in my life. So, for now, my life might be turning upsidedown, but what do I have to worry? He's in control. He's changing me to be more like Him. He's the one who gives me the peace during the choas. I'm giving in to Him.

My God is Amazing. Indescribable. Awesome. All powerful. Untameable. All knowing. Loving. Perfect. Holy. Wonderful. Mighty. Reigning. Creator. Father. Beginning and End. Giver of Good. Unchanging. Ruler. Beautiful. Gentle. Shepherd. Pure. Most High. Everywhere. Drier of Tears. Leader. Unlike any other. Calmer. Peace. Given to All. Mine.

No comments: