Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here I Am After All

Well, here I sit in the dining room of my new apartment. It's really very nice, in fact. Of course, I've spent disgusting amounts of money furnishing it, but that's ok because I'm done now. I only have to wait for school to begin so that I have something to do with my time. Not that I'm not grateful for this quiet vacation time! :)

I've still found myself being nervous about student teaching. Although, every time I doubt, I pray a quick prayer and hand it back to God. I know I can't carry my own burdens, but sometimes I think I can help (even though I can't!) It's really a great comfort that I can give it back to God. I need to stop treating God like He is so small. He's mighty when I am weak. :)

It's church tomorrow! YAY! I'm very excited to go worship with fellow believers. God knew we would need that gathering once a week. Sometimes I wish I could do it more often.

I'm steadily praying for a friend who might not be able to return to school due to financial difficulties. I know that in the end God will have her right where He wants her, but I still pray that she can complete her senior year. Let God's will be done, and praise Him when He gives AND when He takes.

I don't have much else to say today. I'm just getting ready for school and not doing much of anything, really. I'm spending quality time with family.

Peace out, people.

No comments: