Friday, August 22, 2008

I Made It!

Well, I survived the plane rides and shuttle bus. I'm here at my new apartment. Ahhh, I stink, but God was good, and we had a very smooth trip. Prayer really does work, people. God listens. And I'm very grateful that He does.

How great is our God? Can anyone ever know? Nope. We can only see tiny pieces of His greatness. I believe that if we saw it all at once, it would be way too much for us to handle. But it's always there, and He's always showing Himself strong.

Pray for me as I begin this new adventure of my senior year. God WILL get me to where He wants me, and I'm so happy to know that I can completely rest in Him.

He's more on my mind at this stage of my life than He's ever been. I'm growing up, standing on my own two feet, and embracing Him because I want to and not because other people tell me to. I go to church to worship Him because I want to do. I pray and read my Bible because I crave it daily. What a wonderful feeling to want Him for me and not because my parents or teachers say I need to. He's mine and I am His.

No comments: