Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WOWZA!

I seriously haven't updated since March!? Wowza! Well, I've been up to a lot...not really actually. :) I have two days of summer school left, and then I'm officially graduated! I can't believe it...God has been sooooo good to me, and He's helped me get this far. It's in His strength alone that I do anything.

I've been packing for Korea, and my room isn't a pretty sight! I'm sending some things ahead of me, such as winter clothes, and they're all over the place. But, so be it! I'm so so so very much excited to go over there. I can't wait to see how God will use me. I wan't to be like gum. Totally able to be bent and twisted and smooshed and just pliable. Useable. Not stiff and unwilling. I want to be a testimony in my actions and words (but my actions more because people will remember those more.) I want to share Christ with everyone I meet. I don't want to be ashamed of His gospel. I have so much that I want to do for God, and while I'm only one person, He can do great things through me if He chooses. I'm not seeking fame and acknowledgement...I'm seeking 'well done good and faithful servant' from my Father. From the lips of my God when I see Him in Heaven some day. If He chooses not to use me in big ways, I'm willing to do whatever He has planned. I'm flexible! :)

No comments: